Established by Australian Nurses to provide an online education platform to assist you to meet your Continuing Professional Development annual registration standard requirement, with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. Nurses for Nurses also offer the opportunity to travel to some fabulous destinations and their Nursing News Blog gives you information at your fingertips on topics that are important to Nurses.
And the Nurses for Nurses network still do that really well, but now they have grown so that we can also offer you:
- Over 250 Nursing CPD learning activities offered in a variety of formats
- CPD sessions presented by specialists in their fields
- Electronic Evidence Portfolio
- e-Seminars created so you don't need to leave the comfort of your own environment
- Up to date nursing information via our Nursing News Blog
- Travel CPD opportunities and Nursing events to spectacular destinations
- We provide the latest research in a monthly Top Tips format for you to download
Getting your annual Nursing CPD hours is not complicated, you simply need evidence of the CPD activities you've completed (if audited) and that's what we provide. Click here to see what your Nursing Colleagues have to say.